Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm in LOVE! : Part-2

*In this post, "YOU" does not refer to the person reading it* :P               
So... Like i already mentioned, I'm officially in love! I finally confessed!

Okay! I love you! :)

             I don't know where to start from, cause may be i love everything about you! Probably, i can best describe you as my first LOVE which never faded and never will... You make me feel so special. Everything you say, everything you do, every moment spent with you is so perfect! Somehow.. everything feels so right when you're around! There's magic around you that makes me hold on and i wouldn't let it pass away. Well, the amazing person that you are, it's an uphill task for me to jot down things I love about you.. May be i'll just say, I can't see a reason NOT to love you! It's a state of bliss, i feel like i'm dreaming...
             I'm more than just glad that you're a part of my life, an essential and inseparable one! I love the way you pamper me.. I love how to take me in your arms when i mess up, i feel so safe not a single tear.. I love your smile.. I love you when you call my name.. I love every every everything about you! When everything seems to be going wrong and I don't know where to you, you bring me back again.. I would never do anything to let go the faith you have in me.. And everything i do or say, i'm more concerned about how you'd feel or what you'd say than anything else... 
             You're the reason for my existence today! I can't imagine what i'd be if you weren't there.. Slowing down, i look around and i'm so amazed. My life would feel so incomplete without you.. Whom would i share every incident in my life with? Whom would i take a long walk with? Who would listen to all the boring stuff i say? Who would let go their sleep just to make sure i slept well? I'm sure there's nobody who can take your place in my life..
             I can take anything but separation from you! You make my life look so perfect.. I think about the little things that make life great, i wouldn't change a thing about it.. It's so beautiful, it makes me wanna cry! This is the best feeling... May be it's the happiness inside that i'm feeling! I thank you with all my heart for every little thing you've done so far.. Nothing has ever gone unnoticed! I love you, for everything!
I'm not sure you know, but the reason i love you is YOU being YOU!

I love you, MOM!
Thanks for being there!

P.S. Sorry if i disappointed the readers, who expected something else! :P
P.P.S. Love you too, DAD! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment