Friday, January 7, 2011

Height of STUPIDITY...

           Alright! Now, this is one really stupid thing i did when i was a kid. This happened a way back when i was in my 4th grade.
           Well, it was my birthday and my parents threw a lavish party for which, Dad got very pretty invitations printed! I had to invite my classmates for the do... I merrily distributed the invitations in the class but neglected two girls (Sruthi & Savita)... yeah... i still remember their names! err... Guess why i din't invite them... you could never guess! I'll tell ya'll... I shrugged off the idea of inviting them coz they couldn't manage to score good grades in class and i usually topped my class...
            I still can't believe how headstrong i was those days... huh! How could i do something so dumb! Well, then... i couldn't do much about it, i din't get a chance to apologize either .... that's coz i changed my school and moved to another city, thanks to my Dad... his job kept him going places and we accompanied him!
            Frankly, i've never repented for anything as much as i do for this. It was completely unintentional but that hardly matters coz it already happened... i can't change a bit of it... well, i could, only if i had a time machine... which i don't have! I don't know if these two girls even remember this incident, but i do and will.... Such things are hard to forget, aren't they?
            SORRY girls! Wheresoever ya'll are... :(
          

4 comments:

  1. WTF !!!!!!!!!!!
    seriously !!
    oh GAWD u are such a nerd !!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kno... really MEAN i was! Nw i'm definitely not... :P ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *blush* well, yeah... i shudn't hav behaved ladat but i definitely did learn from such stupid stuff where i messed up!

    ReplyDelete